We're often asked if we offer any online courses for those people who live that bit further away. So in light of those requests we have decided to run an online version of our home herbalist course.
What does the course include?
- 20 herb monographs
- basic botany and plant ID
- how to gather and harvest plants safely
- learn how to make decoctions, ointments, creams, tinctures & teas (and many more!)
- learn how and when to treat children (and when not to)
- culinary herbs and spices as medicines
- herb growing at home and much more
What does the course cost?
£300 + £60 VAT
How does the course work?
The course is available through teachable a simple online learning interface which allows you to read and download content as well as watch videos and chat to other students.
Who can take this course?
The course is open to anyone as long as you have a reasonable internet connection.
Does the course run at a particular time?
No. You can join it at any time.
How long do I have to complete the course?
The course will be open for a year and there will be the opportunity for you to download the course materials to use after that time has passed.
Does the course have a qualification?
No. This course is for home use only.
Does this course cover any Anatomy and Physiology?
Can this course be used as a prerequisite for the Betonica Medical Herbalist Training programme?
Yes - but for entering year one only.